Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Googlecast
Paper Tape
Views: 427
Message 1 of 3

Casting from MotoX4 to ChromeCast is not working

Hi,

I am using MOTO X4 for past 1 years  it has lot of issues. specially with Wifi , Bluetooth , Casting etc.

I was using Moto 1st gen  for 4 years that was an excellent phone that inspired me to upgrade to MotoX4 , after buying this Motox4 within few days i totally lost my opnion on MOTO Phones.

Ok come to My Casting problem , I have chromecast device  connected to Samsung smart TV  and i have Home Wifi TV and Phone connected it . Whever i try to cast my motox4 to my TV through chromecast it Says device not found , it will take few minutes to say Device not found . I have other phone Lenovo K6 Power when i try with that it starts casting in fraction of secs. So clearly says MOTOx4 failure phone for casting.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 406
Message 2 of 3

Re: Casting from MotoX4 to ChromeCast is not working

Hi Googlecast,

Thank you for posting. When have you noticed this happen? Is it working before? Please try to go to the Settings > System > Reset > Network Settings Reset > tap on Reset Settings. Then, reboot your phone. Let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Mandy
Moto Support

Googlecast
Paper Tape
Views: 360
Message 3 of 3

Re: Casting from MotoX4 to ChromeCast is not working

No luck it doesnt work.

Everytime i have to Reset network and then restart my phone only then it connects to chromecast.

Top Kudoed Authors