US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Certain apps not working on home WiFi, Moto X4

2021-01-13, 18:10 PM

Hi all,
I know this is an older thread but after upgrading my router to an archer c7 v2 my partner was having trouble accessing Strava and some other apps on her moto x4. After playing around with some settings, I ended up disabling IPv6 which seemed to fix the problem. I don't think my ISP supports IPv6 anyway so it's not a big issue.

Options

3798 Posts

02-11-2016

US

3168 Signins

65866 Page Views

• Views: 65866
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Certain apps not working on home WiFi, Moto X4

2021-01-13, 19:47 PM

@ tyr00000ne wrote:

Hi all,
I know this is an older thread but after upgrading my router to an archer c7 v2 my partner was having trouble accessing Strava and some other apps on her moto x4. After playing around with some settings, I ended up disabling IPv6 which seemed to fix the problem. I don' think my ISP supports IPv6 anyway so it' not a big issue.

Sorry to hear you've experienced this. I'm glad you have found a workaround by disabling IPv6. I will pass this along to our engineers.

-Tom

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms