Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aniket_Chavan
Paper Tape
Views: 266
Message 1 of 4

Earphones not working

Right Earphone not working ...of Moto X4 ...buy this phone on 13th of October 2018...is in warranty or not....IMEI-removed,... what should i do.

Edited: for privacy -Rich

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 259
Message 2 of 4

Re: Earphones not working

Hi Aniket_Chavan,

Thanks for posting. Our phones usually have one year warranty. But let's try to isolate this, have you tried testing another earphone?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Aniket_Chavan
Paper Tape
Views: 228
Message 3 of 4

Agent_Rich 

Yes ..i try another earphone they working good...only issue with X4. ..  right Earphone.. problem.. for one year warranty ..i bought this phone on October 2018...

KarlBeckman
802.11n
Views: 180
Message 4 of 4

And when you bought the phone last October, you did purchase it AND THE EARPHONES from a Motorola dealer, right? And since then you have not tried to unlock the phone or otherwise modify the SIM code, nor let it get wet?  If so your phone should be covered by the standard warranty. 

Some folks mistakenly try to use computer earphones with a 3 conductor plug, instead of the 4 conductor type used on a smartphone headset with microphone.  Also, a 'failed right earphone' can involve a wire in the cord that is broken from repeated bending, or by lint and dirt in the earphone jack. 

Top Kudoed Authors