cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RavishSn
Paper Tape
Views: 225
Message 1 of 4

Front camera images are patchy in my X4 (XT1900-2)

Hi friends,

I am facing a issue with front camera. Whenever i take pictures with beauty mode switched off, the images will be patchy/mixed up. However, camera app does not show any such signs while capturing. It is only seen when i review in Gallery/Google photos app. 

Also, the camera app hangs when Google lens is switched on. 

Please help me if there is any solution available.

Thanks,

RavishSn

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 196
Message 2 of 4

Re: Front camera images are patchy in my X4 (XT1900-2)

@RavishSn wrote:

Hi friends,

I am facing a issue with front camera. Whenever i take pictures with beauty mode switched off, the images will be patchy/mixed up. However, camera app does not show any such signs while capturing. It is only seen when i review in Gallery/Google photos app. 

Also, the camera app hangs when Google lens is switched on. 

Please help me if there is any solution available.

Thanks,

RavishSn

Hi RavishSn

Welcome to Forums,

Sorry to hear about this, can you test in Safe Mode and let me know if it behaves the same? Safe Mode will start the device without third-party applications running. To boot into Safe Mode, press the physical power key, touch and hold Power off, touch OK when Reboot to Safe Mode appears. Restart the device to get out of Safe Mode. Here is the link .

Thanks

Sandip

Moto Support

RavishSn
Paper Tape
Views: 193
Message 3 of 4

I have tried the safe mode but still the problem with front camera persists! However, the problem with Google lens is not there.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 152
Message 4 of 4

@RavishSn wrote:

I have tried the safe mode but still the problem with front camera persists! However, the problem with Google lens is not there.

Hi RavishSn,

Thank you for trying provided checkpoints. We request you to try these below steps. If it did not help you to resolve the issue then please share a few more information on the same so that we could look into it.

Tap on Settings>>Apps & notifications>>App info>>Camera>>Storage>>Clear Data. (Reboot the device)

1. Share us the Gallery/Google photos app screenshot & outdoor pictures.

2. Did you check for the Camera app update on the Google Play Store? if so please share us the Camera app version details.

3. Did you take a picture in Safe Mode & check in Gallery?

4. Share us the taken photo Size/Ratio details.

5. Regarding device hand during Google lens On, can you Slide on the "Location" and check. (Also, the permission for the Camera app)

Thanks & Regards
Nikh
Lenovo-Moto Support

Top Kudoed Authors