cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
joonyoungchoi
Fanfold Paper
Views: 843
Message 31 of 107

Re: [Google Fi / Android One] Moto X4 "Invalid SIM Card" notification while on Sprint

@hainersa wrote:
Seems to be, but no official confirmation from Google yet.

yes, i so many times tried to ask this issue in google fi but never got an answer for a solution.

i just fixed in that way even we have to wait for more update from google fi support.

DaCan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 826
Message 32 of 107

Re: [Google Fi / Android One] Moto X4 "Invalid SIM Card" notification while on Sprint

Pretty sure issue for me started after the Nov18 security update.  Some searching on Fi support suggested updating the Fi app, then it got worse.  Talked to support many times and they could not help resolve.  Then I got the 9.0 Pie update notice, installed immediately thinking it might help, was actually ok I think for a day, then the same nonsense started.  Called Fi today and stated my issue hasnt resolved.  They acknowledged its a known issue this time and they are working on it.... hopefully it is resolved soon as its about 3-4 weeks since it started.  If you havent logged a call with Fi then you should as it guarnetees they push the resolution to you ASAP that its available.

paul905
Fanfold Paper
Views: 821
Message 33 of 107

I agree. The only way this issue gets fixed is if everyone affected keeps on contacting fi support. This has been taking far to long to fix! I'm about ready to demand 2 new phones that work properly. I have the phone insurance.

KenMo
Paper Tape
Views: 814
Message 34 of 107

I bet you'd get refurbs.
DaCan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 808
Message 35 of 107

Wonder if this issue is happening with any other phones on Fi

KenMo
Paper Tape
Views: 805
Message 36 of 107

Wife's Moto G6 when I force switch shows invalid sim also. Maybe a moto problem?

KenMo
Paper Tape
Views: 802
Message 37 of 107

schmidsc
What's DOS?
Views: 639
Message 38 of 107

We have 4 phones on Fi. 3 Moto X4 and one LG ThinQ 7. All three MOTO have the same issue, not the LG. I also don't have mobile data after I connect to and then leave WiFi and have to reboot the Moto X4. I have had nothing but trouble with Fi phones. About ready to ditch Fi for just about any other carrier. (Three bricked Nexus 5x and one bricked Pixel phone - total junk phones). At least the Moto X4 has not bricked like the other Fi phones did...

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 609
Message 39 of 107

We'd like to take a look from our end. Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and IMEI number -- this will help us investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let us know (just reply here) if it's okay for us to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

hainersa
Punch Card
Views: 603
Message 40 of 107

Getting no where with Google, so sure, feel free to look into it on my phone.

Top Kudoed Authors