cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hainersa
Punch Card
Views: 1,015
Message 51 of 107

Re: [Google Fi / Android One] Moto X4 "Invalid SIM Card" notification while on Sprint

I just sent a follow-up email as well for an update, some sort of acknowledgement of the issue, potential fix, timeframe, etc.

I'm sure in a week or so I'll get a generic "we are sorry, we are working on it response," but who knows.

paul905
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,013
Message 52 of 107

Re: [Google Fi / Android One] Moto X4 "Invalid SIM Card" notification while on Sprint

I talked to fi support again last night. Same old response. Their working on it! No mention of when it will be fixed.

hainersa
Punch Card
Views: 973
Message 53 of 107

Received a quick reply today to my email. They asked if I "recently updated my operating system."

🤔

paul905
Fanfold Paper
Views: 932
Message 54 of 107

I just installed a Carrier Services update from Google. I hoped it would fix something. IT DID NOT!!

Ken_Moffat
Fanfold Paper
Views: 926
Message 55 of 107

Where did you find this update?

paul905
Fanfold Paper
Views: 922
Message 56 of 107

The Google Play Store. My Apps.

Ken_Moffat
Fanfold Paper
Views: 918
Message 57 of 107

I see it, thanks. Even though it won't fix it.
DaCan
Fanfold Paper
Views: 806
Message 58 of 107

Whose turn is it to call for an update this week?

Kinda forget about it over the weekend cause mostly on wifi, then I get to work Monday morning and I'm Robot Frustrated

kralcd
SCSI Port
Views: 789
Message 59 of 107

The pie release on X4 has already become a bad joke .... Multiple carriers not working, Android Auto not working, etc ... Moto points fingers at Google and vice versa .... Buy an X4, have I got a deal for you (NOT!) ...

schmidsc
What's DOS?
Views: 688
Message 60 of 107

I called Fi customer service over the weekend and got the same codes that others have received. Basically, it has turned off Sprint (locked me onto T-Mobile) for my phone until they get a fix. Since then my phone has been working very well, other than twice when it notified me that it was going to try to connect to Sprint which I did not allow it to do. In addition to the invalid sim message I was also having no data service after I connected to wifi and then left wifi. I would have to reboot my phone to get data service again. This has not happened since I'm only on T-Mobile.  I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality of the T-Mobile service in this area which used to be, just a few years ago, abysmal. Since I'm missing one third of my carriers, maybe Google should refund me 1/3 of my bill until they get this cleared up...

Top Kudoed Authors