cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dogboy
Paper Tape
Views: 785
Message 1 of 5

Has anyone updated the Moto X4 Amazon Prime edition ? If so are there any issues ?

Highlighted
motoxfanboi
Punch Card
Views: 761
Message 2 of 5

Re: Has anyone updated the Moto X4 Amazon Prime edition ? If so are there any issues ?

So far the only real problem was that my 64GB SD card was declared corrupt and I had to take it out and copy the files to my PC before reformatting it to get it to read the card again. It appears Pie  renamed the SD path or something but I had to fight with the podcast and audio book apps to get them to read the SD card.

Also had a couple of apps that I had to sign out on and clear data to work again.

Dogboy
Paper Tape
Views: 756
Message 3 of 5

Re: Has anyone updated the Moto X4 Amazon Prime edition ? If so are there any issues ?

Thanks, mine works well with 8.1. I just don't want to update if it causes issues.
jj31234
Fanfold Paper
Views: 741
Message 4 of 5

Ran great on 8.1 and continues to run the same on 9.0.  Battery life seems to have improved from 24 hours on a charge to 30 hours.

Dogboy
Paper Tape
Views: 712
Message 5 of 5

Thanks

Top Kudoed Authors