Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ManasM2
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 302
Message 21 of 25

Re: Updated to pie

Yes... This update they were going to give dual volte support... But doesn't seems to be implemented. 

peachtree
802.11n
Views: 283
Message 22 of 25

@ManasM2 wrote:

Yes... This update they were going to give dual volte support... But doesn't seems to be implemented. 

That doesn't seem so positive Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Mparks1
Punch Card
Views: 211
Message 23 of 25

I have not have had any issues with Pie.  Have had the phone since October 2018.  it came with 8.1 out of the box then. I dont game on it or use things like android auto, I have an Alpine stereo in my Jeep that does hands free calling and music thats as high tech as my vehice is.  I just stream music, use bt speakers and headsets, email, internet, some google maps, socail media and cameras for snapshots. 

Apple Certified iOS Technician who likes Android
Decru
Punch Card
Views: 170
Message 24 of 25

Re: How about some positivity: anybody happy with the Pie update?

This is my second upgrade (I bought my X4 on November 2017) so 7.1 then 8.0 and eventually pie, without resets. I'm happy with the upgrade, it's slightly different esthetically but I quickly get it used to it. Battery duration improved (slightly) and I haven't experienced any issue with applications, just a small glitch with an old one.

I'm disappointed with something else: my phone suffers of poor Network performances so I believe I'll finally ask Motorola to check its hardware. I hoped the baseband upgrade would have improved the network performances but unfortunately it didn't

platelunch
Fanfold Paper
Views: 93
Message 25 of 25

Re: How about some positivity: anybody happy with the Pie update?

I really like the UI changes in Pie.  Much more intuitive with the "cards" and throwing them off the top instead of sideways.  Reminds me of WebOS from Palm which I consider a really well designed UI.  Too bad the X4 version of Pie doesn't support all the gestures that other phones are getting.  I'd like to see how well they are integrated.  WebOS made very good use of gestures.

Top Kudoed Authors