cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Curlysoni
Blue Screen Again
Views: 441
Message 11 of 18

Re: How do I disable outgoing text notifications from appearing in my car's Bluetooth system?

I've tried it with stock message app and Textra app, both with the same results.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 412
Message 12 of 18

Re: How do I disable outgoing text notifications from appearing in my car's Bluetooth system?

@Curlysoni wrote:

I've tried it with stock message app and Textra app, both with the same results.

Hi, 

Sorry for the delay in response. We would like to know how is it going? We would like to know if you are seeing the message from the same number which you send the outgoing SMS to? 

- Ella

Curlysoni
Blue Screen Again
Views: 376
Message 13 of 18

Thank you for checking back, but I'm still getting notifications when I send out texts. Nothing has changed.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 226
Message 14 of 18

Hi Curlysoni. I would like to check back if you are still experiencing this same issue on your phone. Are you seeing the messages from the same number where you sent the outgoing SMS to?

Regards,

JM

Curlysoni
Blue Screen Again
Views: 185
Message 15 of 18

Yes, the issue has not changed. I just checked last night and I'm still getting notifications that I

havea new text when I send out a text from my own number.

SS6-wlab04
Fanfold Paper
Views: 103
Message 16 of 18

Can you capture a screenshot of the unwanted notification when it comes in? Does it cleary show it is received from you Cell Phone Number?

Thanks

Curlysoni
Blue Screen Again
Views: 97
Message 17 of 18

Yes, my cell number is displayed on the screen saying I've received a message from that number.

disney8113
What's DOS?
Views: 22
Message 18 of 18

Was there any resolution to this found I just bought an X4 and it is doing the same thing in my 2015 Honda Fit?

Top Kudoed Authors