Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto X PhonesMoto X4
All Forum Topics
Options

169 Posts

07-05-2011

India

82 Signins

869 Page Views

• Views: 869
  • Message 1 of 4

Is 2010 Motorola Defy coming back in 2021 Avataar ?

2021-06-04, 8:46 AM

Hi! I had to post this since I just got the news that Moto Defy may be getting launched, the veracity of which needs to be ascertained. Was a big fan & a happy user of the Moto Defy (Froyo) in 2010. It had ideal dimensions (perfect small phone), had the super Notification LED - can't stress how vital this is, was tough, had water-resistance, more importantly - the volume be it for calls, ringtones, notifications was decent-loud unlike the very faulty Moto X4 that comes with volume flaws that a device shouldn't have if it has to be a phone. Can Lenovo confirm the re-launch of this baby? If it is to be relaunched then may I request Forum Mgr to pass this message onto the decision makers - Please keep all the original features mentioned and more like 6, 8GB RAM variants, Carrier Aggregation, etc. Hope to hear from Lenovo-Motorola. Thanks!

Options

1987 Posts

11-24-2020

India

209 Signins

21960 Page Views

• Views: 21960
  • Message 2 of 4

Re:Is 2010 Motorola Defy coming back in 2021 Avataar ?

2021-06-04, 11:07 AM

@ Verbal wrote:

Hi! I had to post this since I just got the news that Moto Defy may be getting launched, the veracity of which needs to be ascertained. Was a big fan & a happy user of the Moto Defy (Froyo) in 2010. It had ideal dimensions (perfect small phone), had the super Notification LED - can' stress how vital this is, was tough, had water-resistance, more importantly - the volume be it for calls, ringtones, notifications was decent-loud unlike the very faulty Moto X4 that comes with volume flaws that a device shouldn' have if it has to be a phone. Can Lenovo confirm the re-launch of this baby? If it is to be relaunched then may I request Forum Mgr to pass this message onto the decision makers - Please keep all the original features mentioned and more like 6, 8GB RAM variants, Carrier Aggregation, etc. Hope to hear from Lenovo-Motorola. Thanks!

Hi, 

Thanks for writing to us. We appreciate your interest and thank you for being loyal to Motorola. We have no official information on this. I would suggest you go through the link here and register for information on upcoming products and more. Also, keep checking our official website for further updates. I hope the given information helps! Also, I will pass your feedback to the concerned team to look at it.

Thanks

Sunitha

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

169 Posts

07-05-2011

India

82 Signins

869 Page Views

• Views: 869
  • Message 3 of 4

2021-06-04, 13:49 PM
@ AgentSunitha : Thanks, look forward to the same.
Options

1987 Posts

11-24-2020

India

209 Signins

21960 Page Views

• Views: 21960
  • Message 4 of 4

2021-06-07, 6:59 AM

@ Verbal wrote:

@ AgentSunitha : Thanks, look forward to the same.

Hi, 

You are welcome! Feel free to write us back if you need any assistance. We are always here to help! 

Thanks

Sunitha 

Did someone help you today? Press the thumbs up icon on the bottom right to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms