cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jon2222
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,053
Message 1 of 6

MOTO X4 Pie 9.0 update notification disappeared!?

I received a notification indicating the pie update was available. It indicated first needed to clear some space to install it . Since then the notification has disappeared and isn't visible under system/settings/update either. Has anyone else experienced this, and can anyone advise how I get the update back. Thanks 

moto x4

XT1900-5 UK retail with  plusnet Sim

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,035
Message 2 of 6

Re: MOTO X4 Pie 9.0 update notification disappeared!?

Hi Jon2222,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please update your profile with the current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well.

Need help updating your profile? See here

Regards,
Mandy
Moto Support

Jon2222
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 781
Message 3 of 6

Dear Moto support,  Since my original post, I have  not received any further notifications and so  am still waiting for the Android Pie update.  Please can you help me find a solution....

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 716
Message 4 of 6

Hi Jon2222,

I understand how important this is for you. When you go to Settings > System > Update Motorola Software, is it saying that your device is up to date? 

Regards,
May
Moto Support

Jon2222
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 510
Message 5 of 6

Its 7th April 2019 and I haven't yet got the Android Pie 9  update.  Please can you help me with this. Am I correct in understanding UK customers  withthe Moto X4 should have the update by now?

When I go to Settings > System > Update Motorola Software, it says my device is up to date with  Android 8.0 opws27.2.8. Security patch  October 2018.

Highlighted
Bxray
Paper Tape
Views: 247
Message 6 of 6

The same thing happen to me... i dont think theres any solution just got to wait until you receive another update notification

Top Kudoed Authors