Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anubhav6
Paper Tape
Views: 2,236
Message 1 of 11

Moto X4 -Charging Rapidly

My Moto X4 has suddenly started showing - "Charging Rapidly" instead of Turbopower connected since last 10 days. Please confirm if anyone else gets this message on connecting the charger and is this some issue or normal.

Thanks

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 2,211
Message 2 of 11

Re: Moto X4 -Charging Rapidly

@Anubhav6 wrote:

My Moto X4 has suddenly started showing - "Charging Rapidly" instead of Turbopower connected since last 10 days. Please confirm if anyone else gets this message on connecting the charger and is this some issue or normal.

Thanks

are you using a motorola turbo charger?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Anubhav6
Paper Tape
Views: 2,208
Message 3 of 11

Yes..i am using the turbo charger shipped with my phone.

Anubhav6
Paper Tape
Views: 2,154
Message 4 of 11

I visited the service centre and as per them..the phone needs to be formatted once to try resolve this..but i dobt its related to the software. Is anybody else facing the Charging Rapidly issue ..on Moto X4

JohnA2
Token Ring
Views: 2,068
Message 5 of 11

Are you sure it's behaving any differently than it was ? Mine says "Turbopower connected" on the date/time widget when plugging it in and says "charging rapidly" on the lock screen just like yours, when attached to a regular usb charger it just says "charging" on the lock screen. I wouldn't call it an "issue" unless it's not charging correctly, mine seems to be fine.
krishjami
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,943
Message 6 of 11

I too am facing the same problem I think the phone will turbo charge for a minute and automatically shift to rapid charging which takes more time though when the phone is switched off it is turbo charging 

Reply MOTO 

krishjami
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,939
Message 7 of 11

https://mobilesupport.lenovo.com/us/en/products/cell-phones/android-series/moto-x4/documents/MS12345...

Read this guy's guys I think the phone is supposed to show charging rapidly 

Akenaten
Paper Tape
Views: 1,231
Message 8 of 11

I am...
Kickass9
Fanfold Paper
Views: 487
Message 9 of 11

i also wanted to address this unknown problem.currently i am using moto z2 force(us cellular) carrier and i dont use the charger supplied with motorola devices instead some other turbo charger i bought in loose.the only issue withstanding my device is that it always prompts "charging rapidly" instead of "turbocharger connected"

please comply with my issue asap since i need to know whether its a problem needed to be dealt with or not

thanks

*Vintage*
Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 471
Message 10 of 11

@Kickass9 wrote:

i also wanted to address this unknown problem.currently i am using moto z2 force(us cellular) carrier and i dont use the charger supplied with motorola devices instead some other turbo charger i bought in loose.the only issue withstanding my device is that it always prompts "charging rapidly" instead of "turbocharger connected"

please comply with my issue asap since i need to know whether its a problem needed to be dealt with or not

thanks

If you are not using a Motorola charger, then there is not much anyone can offer. But I have non-Moto chargers that do say "TurboPower connected". 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Top Kudoed Authors