Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
X4droid
Serial Port
Views: 1,377
Message 1 of 4

Moto X4 XT1900-02 usb to pc connect is broken

It seems device connection to pc via usb is heavily broken. Whenever I'm trying to connect my device to pc via usb it acts randomly. Many times it doesn't shows inbuilt storage (I'm not using any external sd). After reconnecting it 3-4 times sometimes it shows inbuilt storage. Manytimes it doesn't show all folder and files in pc. Copying/moving data from device to pc really troublesome. Already lost my important data while transferring. Seems like device is sinking in its every parts. Feels like I wasted my 23k rupees. Well done Lenovo Motorola.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 1,362
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto X4 XT1900-02 usb to pc connect is broken

@X4droid wrote:

It seems device connection to pc via usb is heavily broken. Whenever I'm trying to connect my device to pc via usb it acts randomly. Many times it doesn't shows inbuilt storage (I'm not using any external sd). After reconnecting it 3-4 times sometimes it shows inbuilt storage. Manytimes it doesn't show all folder and files in pc. Copying/moving data from device to pc really troublesome. Already lost my important data while transferring. Seems like device is sinking in its every parts. Feels like I wasted my 23k rupees. Well done Lenovo Motorola.

We haven't seen any other complaints of this. have you tried other cables? Other usb ports? Other computers? Do you have a USB hub in between PC and phone?

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
ghiottone
Token Ring
Views: 1,342
Message 3 of 4

Move files by USB

1. Unlock your Android device.
  2. With a USB cable, connect your device to your computer.
  3. On your device, tap the "USB for..." notification.
  4. Select Transfer files.
  5. A file transfer window will open on your computer. Use it to drag files.
  6. When you're done, eject your device from Windows.
  7. Unplug the USB cable.
X4droid
Serial Port
Views: 1,325
Message 4 of 4

@AlphaDog wrote:

@X4droid wrote:

We haven't seen any other complaints of this. have you tried other cables? Other usb ports? Other computers? Do you have a USB hub in between PC and phone?

Hi AlphaDog

Thanks for your reply. Situation is same with all ports. I tried it on two pcs, on notebook and desktop. both are running windows 10 64 bit with latest softwares. I dont have another UCB type c cable so I tried with what provided in box accessory.

Top Kudoed Authors