Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
prabhushankar
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,474
Message 11 of 32

Re: Moto X4 after Pie 9.0 update issues

I am facing slowness during unlock. Fingerprint scanner takes almost 3 to 5 seconds to unlock.

stefpix
What's DOS?
Views: 1,395
Message 12 of 32

I upgraded a few days ago . Several problems;

- Instagram app freezes on startup .I need to force quit and try again. Frozen 2 times out of 3 on average .

- I can not wake up the screen instantly. It is often unresponsive when the screen is asleep .

- Strava fitness app crashes. It was stable before .

- screen gets very dim on its own - Facebook app sometimes quits.

Overall the whole system feels unstable .

Are there any fixes?

Thanks

Stefano

NatalieRose
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,300
Message 13 of 32

I noticed the brightness issue THE VERY NEXT MORNING after updating, a week or so ago. When on 8, just last week, I used adaptive brightness to perfection. I now have to blast my brightness to almost 95%. 

I get my texts very late.

My gaming apps DC soon much now...more than the norm.

I know I am kot tripping. Please help... Or better yet.... Letgo my Oreo n give it back. 

Adding: I also am not getting most notifications in my bar. 

I use Verizon. On the Amazon version phone. Bought on Prime Day. 

Ty.

Saja123
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,268
Message 14 of 32

I am experiencing issue with my moto x4 speeker.  From couple of days while playing any music the speeker makes some sought of noise which is irritating. The speaker makes any sound blurry while playing music from YouTube or any other internal music source. Even whenever I receive any notification whether it's a watsapp, fb or SMS I can clearly heard that sound from the background which makes the notification sound blurry. There is no internal or external damage happen to my mobile. 

Please suggest whether it's a bug after pie update or it may be any other reason.

Thanks in advance.

RaghavSharma
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,249
Message 15 of 32

This is actually the pie update issue and won't be fixed until the next update  

Pathetic update. Never expected this from Moto. 

Kr_is_sh_66
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 1,248
Message 16 of 32

Mee too had this issue. But there's no solution from Motorola sadly.
Saja123
Blue Screen Again
Views: 1,230
Message 17 of 32

Yeah it's irritating
Emerillon
Paper Tape
Views: 1,179
Message 18 of 32

The menu from the top is horrible.

The volume management ringtone, alarm, ... is boring.

The bottom bar has become very small and not nice.

To close the applications we must now think about which way to scan the screen before it was natural.

Problems of sounds when I phone with the bluetooth on the car.

Problems with luminosity.

User experience very degraded with this update.

Please give us a link to force the update in the other direction. I need go back android 8.X

NeverBuyLenovo1
What's DOS?
Views: 1,065
Message 19 of 32

Darn it Darn it Darn it......

Never doing business with Lenovo again. 

Bought X4 December 17, 18.  Worked great.  Updated op system as instructed.  Mobile data connection never returned.  Spend a week dealing with Best Buy and Lenovo's support.  The solution Lenovo offered.  Send phone to Lenovo whereby they sent a new phone.  I was determined not to use the update that Lenovo kept sending. Two months go by and I mistakenly think Moto wouldn't send a phone to me with the exact same software issue and I download and install update.  Anyone want to guess what happens next.  The exact same software issue.  I have lost the mobile data connection again and don't want to spend another week with these fraudsters trying to fix the defective product.

No wonder the retail price of phone keeps dropping.  Chin-o-rola is knowingly selling defective products and don't give two ***** about how this impacts consumers.  $130.00 looks like aa great price but when you factor in all the lost time dealing with their fraud, buying Moto X4 has cost me at least $1,000.00 in lost productivity.

Never doing business with Lenovo again.  Obviously they do not care because they act in bad faith at every turn. 

Communism is just great.

M0192
Blue Screen Again
Views: 933
Message 20 of 32

MOTO x4 user in Croatia/Europe. New upgrade: Android version: 9, Current version: PPWS29.69-26-4, Security patch level: January 1, 2019. The problem is still here: there's no notifications in status bar during downloading apps from Google Play Store. 

Top Kudoed Authors