Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marknoo
Paper Tape
Views: 263
Message 11 of 15

Re: Moto X4 is horrible after Android 9.0 Pie Update

As stated before. You will need to get your own OS or I have to move on. I like Motorola stuff, but it is not functional like this.

Motorola Admin Motorola Admin
Motorola Admin
Views: 234
Message 12 of 15

@marknoo wrote:

As stated before. You will need to get your own OS or I have to move on. I like Motorola stuff, but it is not functional like this.

Hi.

We understand that Pie is different and may take some getting used to. Upgrades to the Android OS often have this impact and we've found that owners adjust fairly quickly. Of course, YMMD. You are welcome to complain here about how Pie works, but want to make it clear that we can't do anything about the core changes determined by Google.

However, if you feel that some aspect of the phone is not working correctly, we are standing by. Please provide details and we will help.

Regards,

- Matt

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Paratwa
Punch Card
Views: 228
Message 13 of 15

I have no problems with the design of pie itself. What I have a problem with is how slow it performs on this phone.

It takes 4 seconds from when I hit the home button to minimize the screen, and another 4 seconds to open it up again.

This is what I find frustrating. It has to be a problem with the way pie is working on this phone. Not the OS, but the way it's implemented with Moto x4 itself.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 207
Message 14 of 15

Hi marknoo,

We'd like to further help you with this if you'd like to continue, please help us provide the symptoms you're seeing on your phone and we'll dig into it. Thank you. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 203
Message 15 of 15

Hi Emerillon,

Thank you for posting and for your feedback. Could you please create another thread for the Bluetooth sound concern providing more details of what you have noticed? Thanks. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors