Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Melissav1
SCSI Port
Views: 286
Message 1 of 4

Moto X4 no longer charging rapidly

I am using the original charger. When I plug in the X4, it says "charging" and the TurboPower connected but it no longer says "charging rapidly" like it used to. Charging is much slower now. 

I tried rebooting the phone. Changed chargers ( tried my G6 and pixel chargers) and tried to clean out the port. I have wiggled the charger in the port with no change. 

Is there a problem with the port or the battery. Why is my X4 no longer charging fast?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 242
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto X4 no longer charging rapidly

Hi Melissav1,

Thanks for the post. What level of battery charge do you get the "charging" message? Is it also not turbocharging even when the battery level is below 10% for an instance? 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Melissav1
SCSI Port
Views: 240
Message 3 of 4

I don't usually let the battery get down to 10%but the phone as been between 40-55% and it only says charging. It used to say charging rapidly. 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 204
Message 4 of 4

Hi Melissav1,

Can you please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Need help updating your profile? See here

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors