Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Amritrajiva
Fanfold Paper
Views: 963
Message 11 of 14

Re: Moto X4 speaker is very quiet

I have been facing this issue as well on my Moto X4 for a few months now.  Speaker/ringer volume was not an issue when I purchased the phone.  Is this a software bug or should I visit a service center to get this checked?  How long will they take to get this fixed?

This has not been fixed even after the OPWS27.2.5 update last night.  Please send an update to fix the speaker volume. 

SiddheshBM
Fanfold Paper
Views: 947
Message 12 of 14

I am facing the same problem after the Oreo update. At first the speaker was great. It worked fine. All the sounds were audible. But after the Oreo update it just decreased. The boot animations  sounds can't even be heard. Music played are hardly able to hear it if you are enough close  to the device.  Calls, notification can be noticed because of the vibration. I have tried everything  just like using it in safe mode,clearing the cache memory of the audio sound from the settings and I have even done factory reset but it still sounds the same. 

Please look into the matter it is faced by all the Moto devices after the Oreo update.

Please send a proper update to fix this problem. It's a request to you people.

Amritrajiva
Fanfold Paper
Views: 457
Message 13 of 14

Is anyone at Motorola listening? It's sad that no one has responded with a proper solution to this issue. 

Amritrajiva
Fanfold Paper
Views: 409
Message 14 of 14

Tried stopping tempow, but it didn't help. I paid 25k for this handset and am the laughing stock of my friends and family now. I am a diehard moto fan, but I hate to admit that they may be right.

Top Kudoed Authors