Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rk1259
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 170
Message 1 of 2

Moto x⁴ serious bug in new update of camera

There is a serious bug in camera as it is not focusing properly nearby object pls do something i uninstall the latest version and then try and it work fine but when i install the latest version there is a problem in hdr mode and in focus of nearby object.this is a serious problem so pls do something there is no hardware issue as my phone i new i have attached a potrait shot of the camera this issue is also in normal shots so pls do something

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 122
Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto x⁴ serious bug in new update of camera

Hi Rk1259.

Please do not start new threads with existing thread/s on the same topic. It causes clutter on the site and makes it harder for us to follow an issue. Please refer to your initial post. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-X4/Serious-camera-bug-in-moto-x4/m-p/4475354.Thanks.

Closing thread.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Top Kudoed Authors