Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonke
Punch Card
Views: 513
Message 1 of 9

Moto x4 Better in Pie

I had to update my Moto x4 India at service centre as I had update apply issue. After updating, now I feel I am using better version of Moto x4. Just little bit buggy at first but it's adjusted now. Battery usage is fantastic now. But I find some buggy during unlocking my display where keywords pops up suddently even it get unlock by fingerprint and miss call notification shows up some hours later only 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 494
Message 2 of 9

Re: Moto x4 Better in Pie

Hi Tonke,

Thank you for your feedback. Is it possible to send us screenshots of what's happening when you unlock the phone? Also, regarding the missed calls were they regular calls or calls from third-party apps?

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

tanmay225
Punch Card
Views: 417
Message 3 of 9

what kind of issues of while updating your phone. I have not yet received the Pie update yet .

Tonke
Punch Card
Views: 369
Message 4 of 9

I can't screenshot it coz it's like buggy.. Notification shows up only during, switching off or On the data. I don't understand but now smoothness has faded a bit.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 310
Message 5 of 9

@Tonke wrote:
I can't screenshot it coz it's like buggy.. Notification shows up only during, switching off or On the data. I don't understand but now smoothness has faded a bit.

Were these regular phone calls or third-party app calls such as Skype, Hangouts, Messenger? I'm not sure what you meant with the keywords, does it show up every time you unlock the phone? Can you share a sample video? Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Tonke
Punch Card
Views: 306
Message 6 of 9

It's regular call. Regular Calling app is very buggy. Its not smooth. Feels like I am using unstable version. Camera app is also buggy. During video recording auto focusing doesn't work effectively. I wish just Cam app and call app need serious stable update

Tonke
Punch Card
Views: 260
Message 7 of 9

And sir, I don't understand sometimes calls just doesn't shows up ringing, when I watch internet then after I switch off my internet, then missed calls notification shows up. My friends and dear ones are angry wid me coz of not receiving their calls.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 186
Message 8 of 9

Hi Tonke,

Please make sure you're not on DND mode. Let's try this on safe mode as well so we can isolate some of your third-party apps. 

To Enable Safe Mode
1. Press and hold the Power button until Power off comes up on the screen.
2. Touch and HOLD Power off on the screen until reboot to safe mode appears.

Also please send us a video? 1. showing the pop message when you unlock the phone. 2. A sample video of the camera, so we can review it.

And lastly, can you tell us more how the regular calling is buggy? 

Thank you. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 184
Message 9 of 9

Hi tanmay225,

Thanks for posting here. We have an existing thread for that topic. You may try the suggestions provided on the thread if you haven't tried the LMSA yet you will see the link on that thread. Here's the thread

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors