11-19-2018

US

9 Signins

155 Page Views

• Views: 155
  • Message 1 of 3

Moto x4 Vibration issues

2018-11-19, 2:09 AM

I've had my Amazon Moto x4 since July of 2018. This November (November 2018) I've run into two strange issues. My phone's haptic feedback/vibration when I type will cut out randomly. Today, my home button stopped responding for a short period of time, no vibration and no Android functions (I have it set to Moto gestures, instead of the three on-screen buttons). I have a case and it has been dropped a few times but nothing anywhere near extreme. Safemode has not resolved the issue, nor has restarting it. 

Options

5988 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Moto x4 Vibration issues

2018-11-19, 10:24 AM

Hi aracnidos,

Thank you for reporting to us, sorry to here - let me try to help you. Just to narrow down, may I know when do you normally see haptic feedback/vibration? Does this happen every time you use the Keyboard? Are you using any third party 'Keyboard app'? 

Is this the first time you have noticed lag on 'One Button nav'? However, you can try performing clear data/cache on the 'Moto Actions' app and force reboot your device. Let us know if that makes any difference?

Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the trouble? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,

Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Options

2 Posts

11-19-2018

US

9 Signins

155 Page Views

• Views: 155
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Moto x4 Vibration issues

2018-11-19, 13:02 PM
  1.  I'm using the stock g-board
  2. I normally feel haptic feedback every time I press a key and when using one-button nav-stock vibration setting
  3. This is the first time I've noticed lag in one-button nav, yeah
  4. Since clearing "Moto" cache and rebooting I haven't noticed any issues with one button nav as of yet, will update if anything changes
  5. My IMEI number is up on my profile=)
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save