Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stensq
Fanfold Paper
Views: 202
Message 1 of 3

Phone says its corrupt when rebooted, and Apps are constantly crashing

Please help

The apps on my moto x4 are constantly crashing, Ive tried clearing the cache, doesn't help

the phone was then updated to Pie, and since then it says its corrupt when rebooted, and displays message

"Verity mode is set to eio" sometimes goes into a bootloop and also sometimes just switches off unexpectenly

I have done a factory reset a couple of times, and updated all the apps, doesn't seem to make any differnce,

how can I get the phone completely wiped clean and firmware or OS reloaded?

or does anyone have any other ideas

Q

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 200
Message 2 of 3

Re: Phone says its corrupt when rebooted, and Apps are constantly crashing

@stensq wrote:

Please help

The apps on my moto x4 are constantly crashing, Ive tried clearing the cache, doesn't help

the phone was then updated to Pie, and since then it says its corrupt when rebooted, and displays message

"Verity mode is set to eio" sometimes goes into a bootloop and also sometimes just switches off unexpectenly

I have done a factory reset a couple of times, and updated all the apps, doesn't seem to make any differnce,

how can I get the phone completely wiped clean and firmware or OS reloaded?

or does anyone have any other ideas

Q

If you did a reset and are still getting messages about corruption before installing any apps, then service would be the next step. 

You could try lenovo moto smart assistant before service though to reload the os:

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds101291

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
stensq
Fanfold Paper
Views: 167
Message 3 of 3

Re: Phone says its corrupt when rebooted, and Apps are constantly crashing

Thanks I will try that
Top Kudoed Authors