Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tonke
Punch Card
Views: 348
Message 1 of 6

Please Give Security Update For Moto X4 Indian Variant

I am still on 1 March 2019 Security on Moto X4 India. Please give us one more update. Smartphone are behaving lazier this days. No penny to buy new Phone. Using this Moto X4 for my work and laggy performance is making me feel buggy while using it. Please developer one more nice security update for my phone 🙏

helo123
Punch Card
Views: 311
Message 2 of 6

Re: Please Give Security Update For Moto X4 Indian Variant

So true.. other region moto x4sare regularly getting updates. Its just the indian variant
Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 309
Message 3 of 6

@Tonke wrote:

I am still on 1 March 2019 Security on Moto X4 India. Please give us one more update. Smartphone are behaving lazier this days. No penny to buy new Phone. Using this Moto X4 for my work and laggy performance is making me feel buggy while using it. Please developer one more nice security update for my phone 🙏

Hi! 

Thank you for writing to us, we have passed your feedback along. As you have mentioned about the lag--could you share us additional information on the lag you are noticing? This will help us investigate further.

Also, please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone and build number? Is it okay if we look into your apps to determine what is causing the issue? This will help us investigate. Make sure that your Motorola Privacy is enabled.

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
PlvPrasad
Paper Tape
Views: 212
Message 4 of 6

The phone speaker is also very low. Give me the latest updates. I am also did not receive after March update

Tonke
Punch Card
Views: 192
Message 5 of 6

😯
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 117
Message 6 of 6

Hi PlvPrasad,

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me check your software build

Need help updating your profile? See here. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Top Kudoed Authors