cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pav1
Punch Card
Views: 168
Message 11 of 13

Re: Real-time GPS location delayed on Moto X4 Android 9.0 (Pie)

**UPDATE**

The xFi Endpoint app developer has kindly reached out to me with an acknowledgement of potential compatibility issues under the latest releases of Android (i.e. v8.1, v9.0). I will follow-up with the developer in this regard and be sure to post any updates here in this thread. In the interim, if anyone has any feedback regarding the performance under older versions (Android 8.0), it would be greatly appreciated to post here.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 159
Message 12 of 13

@pav1 wrote:

**UPDATE**

The xFi Endpoint app developer has kindly reached out to me with an acknowledgement of potential compatibility issues under the latest releases of Android (i.e. v8.1, v9.0). I will follow-up with the developer in this regard and be sure to post any updates here in this thread. In the interim, if anyone has any feedback regarding the performance under older versions (Android 8.0), it would be greatly appreciated to post here.

Thanks for sharing. Let us know. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

pav1
Punch Card
Views: 134
Message 13 of 13

@pav1 wrote:

**UPDATE**

**UPDATE 2**

The developer has provided a beta version of the app which improves the GPS location timing.  There is however a noticeable delay of 30-40 seconds between updates.  The performance is improved but not better than the "real-time" tracking available under Android v 7.0 (and older).  This updated release should be available in the coming weeks through the Google Play store.

Top Kudoed Authors