Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto X PhonesMoto X4
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

04-10-2020

United States of America

2 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Receiver

2020-04-10, 3:08 AM
I have been using my Moto x4 form very long time but the problem is the receiver isn't good. And the sound comes very low how can I fixed this. When someone call I can't hear anything please help. Regards: Vineet
Options

132 Posts

09-11-2019

United States of America

56 Signins

2530 Page Views

• Views: 2530
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Receiver

2020-04-10, 14:58 PM

Hi Nambardar

Thanks for posting and we would like to help. Regarding this concern, is it happening to all calls? places? How many signal bars do you have on the device? Are you also experiencing low sound while playing videos? music?For now, we can do some basic troubleshooting steps that might help resolve your concern. Try to turn off the device first. Remove and reinsert the sim card and then turn on the device again. The phone will re-establish a connection to the network. If this doesn't work, go to Settings > System > Advanced > Reset Options > reset Wi-Fi, mobile & Bluetooth > Reset Settings. Also, run a diagnostic on Moto Help App > Fix > Hardware Test. 

To get the most accurate result, we recommend running this troubleshooting step in Safe Mode and observe. 

To Enable Safe Mode
1. Press and hold the Power button until Power off comes up on the screen.
2. Touch and HOLD Power off on the screen until reboot to safe mode appears.

Just turn off and on the phone to boot back to normal mode. While in Safe mode, try asking someone to contact your device and check if the same issue persists. Let us know how it goes. 

Best regards, 

Mike 

Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms