Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KanhaKishore
Paper Tape
Views: 166
Message 1 of 6

Screen Issue

In my moto x4 there's a line at the bottom of the screen,any one having the same problem,or any one knows the solution for this.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 149
Message 2 of 6

Re: Screen Issue

@KanhaKishore wrote:

In my moto x4 there's a line at the bottom of the screen,any one having the same problem,or any one knows the solution for this.

Hi KanhaKishore,

Thanks for posting! Have you dropped your device before or does it only show for any particular app? You can check your device in Safe Mode, however, if it's the same, a repair would be the next option.

Regards,

Suman 

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

KanhaKishore
Paper Tape
Views: 143
Message 3 of 6

Not in particular apps,the line appears for some times in all the application,then automatically screen goes back to normal

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 129
Message 4 of 6

@KanhaKishore wrote:

Not in particular apps,the line appears for some times in all the application,then automatically screen goes back to normal

Hi KanhaKishore,

Thanks for confirming! Did you check in Safe Mode?

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

KanhaKishore
Paper Tape
Views: 126
Message 5 of 6

Yes, after you said I tried the safe mode,but still the line is there.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 114
Message 6 of 6

@KanhaKishore wrote:

Yes, after you said I tried the safe mode,but still the line is there.

Hi KanhaKishore,

Sorry about this but looks like there might be an issue with the hardware. Our best advice for this situation is that you submit your device for review at one of our Service Centers. Our engineers will examine and assist you further. You can check for the nearest center here: http://bit.ly/updated_MASC

Regards,

Suman

Top Kudoed Authors