Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
knopper100
Fanfold Paper
Views: 288
Message 1 of 6

Settings Menu Wifi Calling Display Bug

I have T-Mobile who allows Wi-Fi calling features for their customers. I use the "Mobile Preferred" option, which has worked correctly: only activating WiFi Calling once cellular signal is too low to perform a phone call.

In my Settings menu, on the Mobile network page, it shows my setting as "Wi-Fi Preferred", however when I click on the Wifi calling page, it shows the correct Wifi Calling setting. 

Just a minor software bug here but I wanted to report it to bring it to attention cause it should be accurate across all menu screens. I use the Moto X4 US Retail version, but have also noticed this on the Android One software version.

Screenshot_20181101-105435.pngScreenshot_20181101-105438.png

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 224
Message 2 of 6

Re: Settings Menu Wifi Calling Display Bug

Hi knopper100,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I will have someone take a look at this. Would you please update your profile with the IMEI number of your phone? If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

knopper100
Fanfold Paper
Views: 172
Message 3 of 6

Okay, just did!

knopper100
Fanfold Paper
Views: 127
Message 4 of 6

Any further help?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 108
Message 5 of 6

I have passed this along to our product team and am still waiting for feedback from them. I will post back once I get more information.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

knopper100
Fanfold Paper
Views: 41
Message 6 of 6

Someone was aware of the issue because it was patched in the Android 9 Update. As long as the user isn't on Android 8.1 it shouldn't be an issue anymore.

Top Kudoed Authors