Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tanmay225
Punch Card
Views: 1,244
Message 31 of 75

Re: Speaker sound suddenly became very low

hi

i have tired all this things but get solutions. also hardware test is passed.
SKG03
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,199
Message 32 of 75

Re: Speaker sound very low as compare to any Moto phone

Hi,

My X4 sound is too low (Ringing, notification ring, music sound, online music sound & more).

Phone Model No.- XT1900-2

For solution, I tried full reset, o.s reinstall from service centre, also clean speaker area by service centre but still having same problem.

It's sound is as low that I can't here music or ring sound from 10 feet away inside room on full volume and in market can't here any ringing or music sound, for call dependent on vibration alert.

I have moto x 2gen also which  sound best for both ring + music

Chips22
What's DOS?
Views: 1,153
Message 33 of 75

I'm having the same issue with my Moto x4. The sound of very low on my phone.

payton-xt1900
Punch Card
Views: 1,120
Message 34 of 75

I bought this device..by huge mistake..and it is going to be the last time so good bye thugs of lenovo motorola.

When I purchased 1st time they send me defective product and they were not replacing it. I was forced to take legal action...only after it they replaced my defective x4 nearly after 2 months.

And now since 15 days I'm experiencing speaker sound defect which reduces the device volume by 50-60%. I don't know what other defects are in que. Is there anybody responsible here to tell what happening with the device..?

Is it a software bug or hardware failure..?

Now I want to tell you I'm going to visit service cetcen in next few days if it is not solved there, be ready to compansate me for cheating, selling defective product.

Chips22
What's DOS?
Views: 1,116
Message 35 of 75

I like my Moto x4, it's fast and efficient. I love the design and feel of the phone too.

LouiFL
Paper Tape
Views: 1,110
Message 36 of 75

I love mine too. However, this speaker problem is annoying.

Siwat
Fanfold Paper
Views: 1,098
Message 37 of 75

Base on my case, I got some dust inside the speaker, I have to clean it at Moto shop for fixed my speaker problem. Anyway, I just wondering why the Moto X4 speaker hardware protection is not good as other Android brands. ie. Nexus 5 never have this kind of problem.

payton-xt1900
Punch Card
Views: 1,089
Message 38 of 75

@Siwat wrote:

Base on my case, I got some dust inside the speaker, I have to clean it at Moto shop for fixed my speaker problem. Anyway, I just wondering why the Moto X4 speaker hardware protection is not good as other Android brands. ie. Nexus 5 never have this kind of problem.

Dust on speaker...? Hahahahahaha and the thugs of Motorola are claiming x4 as ip 68 rated dust and water proof...

My old g2 was better at least in this case..

X4 is a marvelously mediocre device at very high cost.

Bryanmsi
Paper Tape
Views: 1,055
Message 39 of 75

It certainly seems from the comments like Moto has two distinctly different speaker issues that have similar symptoms.

1. Physical damage to speaker resulting in permanently lowered volume.

2. Software issue causing speaker volume to be very low.  Solved with restart (and often solved by toggling bluetooth on and off)

Fortunately for many of us, we're plagued by #2 which is a much less severe issue than #1.

Dharven
What's DOS?
Views: 970
Message 40 of 75

I am facing the same issue. No sound coming from the speaker. It's been only 25 days since I purchased. Bluetooth toggle works sometimes but suddenly it will stop. Don't know what's the solution for this

Top Kudoed Authors