Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SomeNothingness
Token Ring
Views: 1,517
Message 71 of 78

Re: Speaker sound suddenly became very low

Try stopping the TemPow service under settings, system, Dev options, tempow service. This service partially controls noise cancelling and audio services. Might be messing with mics. 

Tg181
Paper Tape
Views: 1,275
Message 72 of 78

How to write in this forum. Could anyone suggest me
skolstad
What's DOS?
Views: 946
Message 73 of 78

hi Ella

My moto x4 app sound went very low too. I could not hear (Hello Moto). I booted to safe mode and saw the media volume was very low. I increased it and rebooted out of safe mode and now "Hello Moto " is heard again and the medi voulme is good in my apps now. Thank you

My question with Android 8.1 I can not find Hardware Tests?

"You may also go to Device Help > Fix > Hardware Tests > Speaker > Passed/Failed."

shubham_09
What's DOS?
Views: 807
Message 74 of 78

Sound got low suddenly,media,ringtone,every everything got low,please help me out

Moonpie0116
What's DOS?
Views: 696
Message 75 of 78

I just purchased my phone and I have the same problem.  I mean literally JUST PURCHASED, so it is not a lint ball.  Motorola, FIX THIS!

jayess99
Paper Tape
Views: 388
Message 76 of 78

I have the same problem, just happened today.  All of a sudden, I dont hear my notifications or the phone ringing.  I read your response, have no idea how to get to Safe Mode or the enter that coding stuff you offered.  I'd appreciate it if you could simplify that for us.  Thanks.

Khem2
What's DOS?
Views: 279
Message 77 of 78

I also facing same issue with the last patch level month ofof April  update . Please tell us what to do

freakqnc
Paper Tape
Views: 88
Message 78 of 78

As I replied elsewhere... I am so done with a company that ignores its customer base when in need of a solution. Shoudl come out and say sorry we have no fix to date. But to do that they should actually give 1/2 a flying and be working at it looking into what could be causing this issues on this specific phone model running the specific OS releases. Honestly I find it revolting how time and again we're being served pre-packaged nonsense like "perform a factory reset"... even when we keep saying that we've done that and hasn't helped. Quite tiring and we're not past rude and unhelpful and landed into the "insulting" with each time that "reminder" gets posted. I wish they were professional and just go figure out WTH is happening with the X4 model and audio issues. Looks like that's too much to ask these days. Smiley Sad

Top Kudoed Authors