cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,782
Message 11 of 28

Re: Voice quality issue / Microphone Issue /Active Noise cancellation with dedicated mic. not workin

@Dan2412 wrote:

Has anyone found a solution to the mic problem in X4. I have been struggling with this since my purchase. Have tried all troubleshooting options as well as visited the service centre multiple times. Nothing has helped! I am stuck in this vicious circle of asking Moto for help and they directing to the service centre and the service centre checking and handing over back the phone saying it is fine and facing the trouble again.

They are not even ready to replace my device and i am now finally planning to sue the company. Looking for urgent advice or help if anyone has been able to find a solution to this or come and join me as I take legal action against the company.

This is not typical repair service. We would like to get more information about your case. Please email your details to supportforums@motorola.com. Share the center's name and location and a copy of your job sheet or reference number. We want to help. We will properly escalate your concern.

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Sunny_Nick
Paper Tape
Views: 2,765
Message 12 of 28

Re: Voice quality issue / Microphone Issue /Active Noise cancellation with dedicated mic. not workin

Yeah! I was having the same issue and posted this thread. I was also thinking to sell my phone but then I tried one more time and visited one of the service center and explain the issue. They have replaced one of the part (on my phone Job sheet they mentioned  Problem Code as P0003-Loud Speaker  and  Repair Code - R0012-REPL LVL 2 Part). Now it is working fine, using from around a month. 

Service center experience

See the problem is with the outgoing voice the other person is not able to hear you clearly due to high noise and low voice but somtimes in rare cases the other person hear your voice with very low (negligible) noise. When i visited service center they checked it by making a call first and they were able to hear by chance with almost clear voice. Then they said its working fine it can be due to network issue sometimes. Then i expalined them that I was also thinking the same from last 3 months, tried in different cities on differnet operators. I asked them to keep it and check it again. These guys will always do the machine test to verify the proper functioning of your phone and in most of the cases it will show ok for this particular issue thats why they will say its working fine. But this time they were able the notice problem (don't know abt the result of machine test this time) and replaced one of the part as mentioned above. Hope this helps!

Thanks!

Sunny_Nick
Paper Tape
Views: 2,764
Message 13 of 28

yes! pls check my comments posted on this thread.
Sunny_Nick
Paper Tape
Views: 2,764
Message 14 of 28

yes! pls check my comments in this thread posted today.
Dan2412
Paper Tape
Views: 2,759
Message 15 of 28

Hi JM,

Thanks for your response and your willingness to help. Unfortunately, I have been assured of that earlier as well. They escalated my issue too, only to hear the same rhetoric from the escalation team.

I have since spent a lot of my time, energy & money on this and no longer want to go back to the service centre, which is of no use.

You may let me know if there is any alternate way of resolving this or give a warranty replacement.

Accordingly, I can email you my details.

Thanks

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,753
Message 16 of 28

@Dan2412 wrote:

Hi JM,

Thanks for your response and your willingness to help. Unfortunately, I have been assured of that earlier as well. They escalated my issue too, only to hear the same rhetoric from the escalation team.

I have since spent a lot of my time, energy & money on this and no longer want to go back to the service centre, which is of no use.

You may let me know if there is any alternate way of resolving this or give a warranty replacement.

Accordingly, I can email you my details.

Thanks

Sorry to hear about this, We have your details and we have escalated your case. Our team will reach you soon.

Thanks 

Sandip

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Mimart
What's DOS?
Views: 2,654
Message 17 of 28

I am having the same issue with this phone.  I even got a replacement device and it has the same problem.  They have done nothing to fix this!

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 2,635
Message 18 of 28

@Mimart wrote:

I am having the same issue with this phone.  I even got a replacement device and it has the same problem.  They have done nothing to fix this!

Hi, Mimart

Thank you for reporting, we are sorry to hear about the inconvenience, please share us your details at supportforums@motorola.com for further investigation in regards to the same.

Thanks,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Dan2412
Paper Tape
Views: 2,568
Message 19 of 28

Wow! This is interesting. I think we should better ask for refunds and but a Xiaomi phone. They are much cheaper and have better performance!

SalOliveira
What's DOS?
Views: 1,662
Message 20 of 28

I'm having the same issue and it is not a hardware problem. audio messages are pristine. I figured it must be the phone  app. any help? 

Top Kudoed Authors