Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sriharsha123
Fanfold Paper
Views: 215
Message 1 of 4

Warranty related issues

Ihave bought this mobile in 2018 november but now in moto help app 8t showing out of warranty it have about 5 months remining warranty help me with issue

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Views: 191
Message 2 of 4

Re: Warranty related issues

@sriharsha123 wrote:

Ihave bought this mobile in 2018 november but now in moto help app 8t showing out of warranty it have about 5 months remining warranty help me with issue

Your purchase receipt from an authorized retailer is your actual evidence of warranty. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 157
Message 3 of 4

Hi sriharsha123,

Thank you for posting. If your phone is showing an incorrect warranty date, I would suggest checking this link

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

MikeW50000
Punch Card
Views: 95
Message 4 of 4

I used the warranty registration problems link and have actually reported this to Motorola numerous times, but the warranty still shows the original December 2020 (1 year plus one year of MotoCare, based on December 2018, the phone was actually purchased February 2019).

I do have the original receipt, so I suppose I shouldn't worry Smiley Very Happy

Top Kudoed Authors