Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
revenant99
Paper Tape
Views: 678
Message 91 of 98

Re: We need you for the MFN!

Hello people! I know this may not be a good way to start haha I need help first thing Smiley Surprised how do I set my carrier and stuff lol? I figured it would be in my profile but I just saw how to add a picture. Thanks from the new guy!

El_Pinche_Javi
What's DOS?
Views: 619
Message 92 of 98

My motoe5 was hacked into with ads idk.

I'm not even sure who to ask. I just recently bought my motoe5 plus and my ex girlfriend is hacking into it with modules and play console and ads I guess I'm not to understanding of this kind of hacking but I need some advice.

dkdroidroot27
Paper Tape
Views: 579
Message 93 of 98

Active here! Whatever you want, call us!
gadhvidev
Paper Tape
Views: 561
Message 94 of 98

my device Motorola one power not supporting android 9 pie updates as i am having issues with network connection fluctuations problem no network getting in phone i m having issue since 20 days. plz help me out.  

14TnS
Blue Screen Again
Views: 480
Message 95 of 98

Hello,

in my moto x4 i was facing issue related to rear camera,

my rear camera is not working app started hanging,

but my front camera is working fine,

what can i do

cowmanvz
Paper Tape
Views: 439
Message 96 of 98

me 2 its like our smartphone was registered like a g5s plus but line is a moto x4 retail
Sagnik2012
Blue Screen Again
Views: 413
Message 97 of 98

I'm on andrAnd 9.0 with Nov security patch. A notification from Android setup is permanent and asking "connect to WiFi to continue, app updates are ready". But after connecting to WiFi it is not starting anything and the notification can't be hidden.

I'm from India and don't know whether I'm in beta or official version of Android 9.0. when I checked manually for system update it popped up on my phone and I installed it.

Highlighted
Rahul09
Token Ring
Views: 362
Message 98 of 98

@Sagnik2012 You need to complete the setup. It is the setup that continued from adding your gmail account during setup. Its not a system update(OTA) notification, it checks for updates for google features to that user account.

Top Kudoed Authors