Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
decyther74
SCSI Port
Views: 964
Message 41 of 98

Re: We need you for the MFN!

Ok signed up for mfn. One issue though, I'm definitely using an X4 that I bought last month yet the device listed on "my stuff" has the correct IMEI and serial but it is showing as a Moto g5s plus! **bleep** Lenovo!
Chy_asim6
SCSI Port
Views: 664
Message 42 of 98

For soak test of MOTO G5S PLUS

Sir, please response to me. I beg you. I have tried from 4 or 5 months to become a soak tester for moto g5s plus under the terms and condition of Motorola but you guys didn't listened to me. now I'm fully fade up on you and i think I'm done. If you do not have any value to our opinion, then we should leave Motorola. Other companies value their clients, but you do not evaluate us, so I give up hope.

Thanks Team Motorola for breaking our expectations.
Thank You at all
Ashim kumar roy
mickrussom
HDMI
Views: 595
Message 43 of 98

Re: For soak test of MOTO G5S PLUS

now that the new wave of phones are out, this isnt going to get better.
SomeNothingness
Token Ring
Views: 549
Message 44 of 98

I was waiting on a successor to the X4. The G6 isn't it. That's a step back. In every way. 

Atul0000
Blue Screen Again
Views: 495
Message 45 of 98

MFN mail I didn't received. Kindly Send it to mee

I have done all the criteria to being a beta tester by MFN. Thanks Motorola for your software developments. 

decyther74
SCSI Port
Views: 486
Message 46 of 98

Re: MFN mail I didn't received. Kindly Send it to mee

@Atul0000 wrote:

I have applied for soak test before 1-2 months you can check out my profile by my email - iambunny59@gmail.com & phone number - +917903354900 I didn't received any test drive mail while other guys from india already got the update. Kindly checkout my profile and I have finished all the necessary criteria already. Also put the IMEI number before a month. Then why I'm not getting it. Please send me the soak test drive. I regularly follow the Moto Forum and visit daily for my queries and updates

Wow, I'm amazed at some of these people who apply for mfn expecting to be guaranteed to be accepted for it!  Do you honestly think they are going to expect good feedback from the sort of fool that posts their phone number and email address on a public forum. AlphaDog has also said himself that they tend to avoid those that post whiny, begging posts on the forum.  In all honesty I'm beyond caring about acceptance in the mfn courtesy of the way the X4 community is generally ignored and as soon as I can afford a different phone I will be.

mickrussom
HDMI
Views: 416
Message 47 of 98

you just reposted it in a quote. genius.
decyther74
SCSI Port
Views: 406
Message 48 of 98

I know Smiley Very Happy evil aren't I ...

peachtree
802.11n
Views: 350
Message 49 of 98

@Chy_asim6 wrote:

Sir, please response to me. I beg you. I have tried from 4 or 5 months to become a soak tester for moto g5s plus under the terms and condition of Motorola but you guys didn't listened to me. now I'm fully fade up on you and i think I'm done. If you do not have any value to our opinion, then we should leave Motorola. Other companies value their clients, but you do not evaluate us, so I give up hope.

Thanks Team Motorola for breaking our expectations.
Thank You at all

Will some Moderator please move yet another whining post from this Guy to the g5s Forum?. He obviously has no clue where to post, but at least let him hang out with his fellow g5S compatriots!

shubham111rana
Punch Card
Views: 312
Message 50 of 98

Re: We need you for the MFN!

Hello Sunny,
Hope you are doing good.
I am a software tester from india and i have recently bought a new moto g 5 s plus.
I want to join MFN group of moto and for that i have already applied but still I have not received any mail for that.
Can you please explain how to join soak test for Moto G5s Plus.

Thnks!
Shubham Rana
Top Kudoed Authors