Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Werehatrack
Paper Tape
Views: 71
Message 21 of 23

Re: X4 not ringing

I have tried swapping over to exclusively native ringtones with no change in the results.  I have not tried swapping all notification sounds to their defaults yet, but I believe that there have been reports that using only the defaults does not avoid the problem.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 51
Message 22 of 23

Hi Werehatrack,

In your case, is it only not ringing when you receive phone calls? How about receiving notifications? The only thing I could think of is resetting apps preferences (Settings > System > Reset > Rest App Preferences). If this has been observed only with phone calls, try clearing the Phone app's storage (Settings > Apps > Phone > Storage > Clear Cache and Clear Data). 

I would also recommend setting a ringtone for each contact (Contact > Select the contact > Tap 3 vertical dots located at the upper right part > Set Ringtone)

Let me know which helps. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Highlighted
Suit
Blue Screen Again
Views: 39
Message 23 of 23

But it's not a fix to reset app preferences and it's not a fix to set a ringtone for each of my 1000 contacts.

However I did what I said I would do. I disabled all Motorola pre installed apps - wish I could uninstall them altogether. But I've had no issues since. 

Top Kudoed Authors