Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto X PhonesMoto X4
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-15-2019

India

4 Signins

86 Page Views

• Views: 86
  • Message 1 of 2

moto X4 repaired with a black spot on screen

2019-10-15, 12:21 PM

I got my moto x4 repaired a month ago because there was problem with the speaker grill, but since then there's a small light black spot on the screen which first i thought the it wasn't a big deal but now it itches and also there's extra light coming from a small part which is only visible when the screen is white, which is not my thing using Dark Mode. This came to my notice a day ago and I'm thinking to getting the phone replaced because it's in 4 months warranty. I don't want to get it repaired because they already didn't repaired for good the last time and this time it's the screen so i don't want to take a risk!

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

India

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: moto X4 repaired with a black spot on screen

2019-10-15, 12:38 PM

wrote:

I got my moto x4 repaired a month ago because there was problem with the speaker grill, but since then there's a small light black spot on the screen which first i thought the it wasn't a big deal but now it itches and also there's extra light coming from a small part which is only visible when the screen is white, which is not my thing using Dark Mode. This came to my notice a day ago and I'm thinking to getting the phone replaced because it's in 4 months warranty. I don't want to get it repaired because they already didn't repaired for good the last time and this time it's the screen so i don't want to take a risk!

Hi ishan_,

Thank you for reporitng, sorry to hear about this. We would like to help and investigate this further. We have sent you Private Message-- please check and revert us back.

Best regards,

Sangam

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms