Message 1 of 16

moto x4 Unable to connect Bluetooth headset

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,352
Message 2 of 16

Re: moto x4 Unable to connect Bluetooth headset

Hi Kubawebster,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We'll be glad to help here. Just to be sure, is this true with only your bluetooth headset? Is the phone able to connect to any other bluetooth devices?

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Kubawebster
Paper Tape
Views: 1,350
Message 3 of 16

Hi , connected with obd 2 car scanner with no problems , but unable to connect with platronix m70 Bluetooth headset

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,305
Message 4 of 16

Hi Kubawebster. Since the phone can connect to other bluetooth devices, it's safe to say that the phone's bluetooth functionality works fine. Have you tried contacting the manufacturer of your headset?

-JM

Kubawebster
Paper Tape
Views: 1,300
Message 5 of 16

Hi , no I didn't  , but I have tried 3 different headsets and I was unable to connect any of them , they all work perfectly fine with my iPhone , any idea what maybe a problem ? Thanks

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 1,274
Message 6 of 16

@Kubawebsterwrote:

Hi , no I didn't  , but I have tried 3 different headsets and I was unable to connect any of them , they all work perfectly fine with my iPhone , any idea what maybe a problem ? Thanks

So only bluetooth headsets are affected, is that correct? What are the make and model of the headsets you tested it on?  Please do a hardware test bluetooth by going to the Device Help app on your phone. and let me know what the result is.  -JM

vessigman
What's DOS?
Views: 974
Message 7 of 16

I also have this same problem. Connects to everything except my photive headset. The photive headset pairs and connects to all other devices. My moto x4 pairs and connects to every device but my headsets

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 934
Message 8 of 16

@vessigman wrote:

I also have this same problem. Connects to everything except my photive headset. The photive headset pairs and connects to all other devices. My moto x4 pairs and connects to every device but my headsets

That's odd. What exact Photive headset do you have?

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

BW77
What's DOS?
Views: 401
Message 9 of 16

I have the exact same problem, have connected to other devices but can't connect to my headset. I ran the bluetooth hardware check. It said that there may be a problem and to contact Lenovo support for a fix. How did you guys resolve this?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 328
Message 10 of 16

@BW77 wrote:

I have the exact same problem, have connected to other devices but can't connect to my headset. I ran the bluetooth hardware check. It said that there may be a problem and to contact Lenovo support for a fix. How did you guys resolve this?

If you already did a factory data reset and tested the phone BEFORE installing or restoring ANY apps, and the problem persists, then service is next step. You may check and visit this link for your repair/replacement options: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/mcp/service/

Regards,
JM
Motorola Support

**Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Top Kudoed Authors