07-30-2019

US

3 Signins

61 Page Views

• Views: 61
  • Message 1 of 1

A trade in offer for this 3 of 4 carrier flagship letdown is in order

2019-07-30, 14:20 PM

Earning trust, honoring your word gains loyalty. Before I bought into this Moto mod gimmick 5g scam I had purchased 7 various LG phones whether for a personal upgrade or gifts for my nephews and my sister. Beginning with the G2 I never had less than a 5* experience with any of these LG phones. Then I saw TMobile promoting this phone with speakers cameras batteries projectors and game pads. Shatter proof screen? 5g network mod? Motorola? When did they come back from the dead? Lenovo has their name on this too!?! 700 bucks but wait tmo is offering it at half price. I travel for work opening new locations training new team members. Living out of suitcases 5-6 months a year. Making hundreds of new friends every other month in 6 other states and 4 other countries to date. The jbl sound boost, the projector and the game pad has made my travel bags lighter. Music movies and games. It's also been a perfect failsafe when company equiptment has failed during presentations. 

Integrity has become a dieing core value in business and life.I make it a focus in my personal character and in my business encounters and coaching. 

While it wasn't a guarantee, the 5g expansion was still used as a selling point. for this phone. Makes sense tho considering motorola's insignificance in a market they once owned. From the brick phone in the 80s, the first flip phone. You were onto something with these mods. Unfortunately you just screwed over about 3/4 of your mod market. I get the fact your programmers are incompetent and costs won't make it worth actually honoring your word. Now unless this company is in for a quick grab and dash before you take down Lenovo with you, an amazing offer is in order offered thru 2-3 networks. I see a $300 trade in offer for any Moto 5g ready phone in the network 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save