03-11-2019

US

13 Signins

77 Page Views

• Views: 77
  • Message 1 of 2

Can't Access Downloads

2019-11-02, 13:18 PM

I have had a Z2 Force for nearly 2 years. For the last 4-5 months I have been unable to access any downloaded files that were downloaded within in Chrome. The download location is emulated/0, but I cannot find this location anywhere in the settings. Previously I could download a pic or gif & I could see it right away in my photos, then it could be sent or shared to another app. Now they are not visible in my photos & I cannot access them anywhere. 

Options

1701 Posts

10-16-2018

GB

1608 Signins

25138 Page Views

• Views: 25138
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Can't Access Downloads

2019-11-04, 13:03 PM

wrote:

I have had a Z2 Force for nearly 2 years. For the last 4-5 months I have been unable to access any downloaded files that were downloaded within in Chrome. The download location is emulated/0, but I cannot find this location anywhere in the settings. Previously I could download a pic or gif & I could see it right away in my photos, then it could be sent or shared to another app. Now they are not visible in my photos & I cannot access them anywhere. 

Try a soft reboot.Hold the Power key in until the phone reboots.This can clear clogged ram that might be preventing the download location.You can use another browser and that should cure it.Try Opera as it's also saves data usng it's own compression system,

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.opera.mini.native&hl=en_GB

HTH :)

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save