07-09-2018

US

1 Signins

26 Page Views

• Views: 26
  • Message 1 of 3

Change how you answer calls?

2018-07-09, 23:05 PM

My mom got the Motorola z2 and the way calls came in has changed and now she has a very hard time answering calls. She's getting older and developing issues like dementia and other problems and she hangs up almost every time and gets extremely frustrated . Is there a way to change How you answer instead of swiping just clicking accept or something 

Options

13138 Posts

02-02-2016

US

1405 Signins

8890 Page Views

• Views: 8890
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Change how you answer calls?

2018-07-09, 23:29 PM

wrote:

My mom got the Motorola z2 and the way calls came in has changed and now she has a very hard time answering calls. She's getting older and developing issues like dementia and other problems and she hangs up almost every time and gets extremely frustrated . Is there a way to change How you answer instead of swiping just clicking accept or something 

There is no setting to change this. But there are apps you can use to make the phone more user friendly for seniors.

Go to the play store on a PC and login to the Google account. Then search for Senior phone apps. You can check online if the app is compatible with the Moto Z2 this way. Then it's just trying them out to find the one that works best for the needs. Always read the reviews as well to help make your choice. 

I hope this helps.

Someone else may respond with an app or way they have helped their parents as well.

Options

1 Posts

05-08-2019

US

2 Signins

11 Page Views

• Views: 11
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Change how you answer calls?

2019-05-08, 0:38 AM

Your mom may have dementia but that's not the problem here. The swipe to answer is really awful on the Z2 Play. I've had this phone for about a month. Simply will not answer 90% of the time. I wind up calling back. Same swipe to answer as the Galaxy S5 this replaced. Never a problem. Motorola needs to fix it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete