Options

2 Posts

09-04-2019

US

1 Signins

138 Page Views

• Views: 138
  • Message 1 of 2

How to access safe mode? (boot loop related)

2019-09-04, 23:06 PM

Can anyone provide a way to boot my Z2Force in safe mode? 

I am stuck in the evil "boot loop" cycle.  Have not ben able to resolve it.  Trying to avoid factory reset or wiping it clean.  Some tips have said to boot it in safe mode, and possibly get your data or even purge some apps.  However, the only way (from what I can see) to do this is starting with a phone that is already on and operational.  I cannot get to the "Powering off" option from a phone that is on.

Please help!

Options

8752 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1027 Signins

136272 Page Views

• Views: 136272
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: How to access safe mode? (boot loop related)

2019-09-05, 20:38 PM

Hi hrynik

Thanks for posting. May I know where do you those tips? Can you confirm if you're able to manage to boot the phone back to normal mode? If not, kindly try booting the phone to fast boot and see recovery options (Press and hold the power button and volume down button) and do the External reset. Otherwise, if recovery isn't in the options, kindly try using LMSA > Rescue

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds101291

https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/solutions/ht102605

Let me know, Thanks. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save