Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z² Force
All Forum Topics
Options

130 Posts

12-18-2014

United States of America

395 Signins

5963 Page Views

• Views: 5963
  • Message 1 of 2

I am not unhappy!

2018-11-02, 22:16 PM

The Z2 force is still my daily driver. Yes I have several phones including the Note 9. However Moto has always done it right for the most part and YES I wanted something more than the Z3. However when you combine the Moto Mods and the old DROID hype, I say Moto you could be on the right track if you were to bring the DROID hype back and play one more time. Nothing can beat the quality of a Motorola phone even with short staffing. Lets do this Motorlla/Lenovo I dont think you will be disappointed. Yes this is coming from an old fan and everything tech wise I own is Motorola. Give me solid, simple and fun and we are game on! 

Options

3764 Posts

04-04-2013

United States of America

2725 Signins

25655 Page Views

• Views: 25655
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: I am not unhappy!

2018-11-02, 22:49 PM

I have owned almost every Droid branded phone that Moto made, and enjoyed them all.  I'm now enjoying my Z2 Force.  I would love to see Moto & Verizon release a stellar Droid branded phone next year.  But I doubt it will happen.  Verizon doesn't seem to want to continue the Droid line.  Maybe it costs them too much in license fees?  Who knows, maybe things will change.  They did say they would consider another Droid if "the time felt right".

~Scott
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms