09-09-2017

US

1 Signins

40 Page Views

• Views: 40
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto Style Shell + Wireless charging

2017-09-09, 4:46 AM

I just received this product in the mail today and after placing it on and removing it a few times the phone will no longer recognize the mod. All that will pop up now on occasion is a little dialogue box that says, "The Moto Mod isn't lined up correctly. Make sure the connector is clean and try attaching again." I've tried multiple times to do this to no avail. I know my phone is still working properly because it will still function with the car mount I bought.

Normally I would try and go through product support but it seems likke there is none for this particular product.

Options

28302 Posts

02-02-2016

US

5838 Signins

132750 Page Views

• Views: 132750
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Moto Style Shell + Wireless charging

2017-09-09, 13:28 PM

wrote:

I just received this product in the mail today and after placing it on and removing it a few times the phone will no longer recognize the mod. All that will pop up now on occasion is a little dialogue box that says, "The Moto Mod isn't lined up correctly. Make sure the connector is clean and try attaching again." I've tried multiple times to do this to no avail. I know my phone is still working properly because it will still function with the car mount I bought.

Normally I would try and go through product support but it seems likke there is none for this particular product.

Other then resetting the mod (if detected) via mod manager, there is not much that can be done other then exchanging it from where you bought it. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save