04-21-2018

US

1 Signins

18 Page Views

• Views: 18
  • Message 1 of 3

MotoZ2 doesn't show any incoming calls since recent update

2018-04-21, 15:10 PM

I had a Moto for 2 years and with the last update, I stopped receiving calls.  The only way I knew if I got a call was if they left a voice mail.  It didn't show any history of the call what so ever.  No recent call or missed call.   I just upgraded to a Moto Z 2 yesterday, it did an update this morning and now I am missing calls with this one.  I have 14 days to return the phone to Verizon if there is no fix.  I hate to move away from Motorola but I use my phone for business and CANNOT risk missing a call from a potential client.  Any one else experiencing this and is there a fix?

Options

13138 Posts

02-02-2016

US

1405 Signins

8890 Page Views

• Views: 8890
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: MotoZ2 doesn't show any incoming calls since recent update

2018-04-21, 16:19 PM

wrote:

I had a Moto for 2 years and with the last update, I stopped receiving calls.  The only way I knew if I got a call was if they left a voice mail.  It didn't show any history of the call what so ever.  No recent call or missed call.   I just upgraded to a Moto Z 2 yesterday, it did an update this morning and now I am missing calls with this one.  I have 14 days to return the phone to Verizon if there is no fix.  I hate to move away from Motorola but I use my phone for business and CANNOT risk missing a call from a potential client.  Any one else experiencing this and is there a fix?

I haven't heard of that on here with this model. But if you now have it on 2 different phones I would think it's either an app that you used on both phones, defective sim card or the phone is not properly setup in Verizon's end.

As for apps, you can check by running your phone in safe mode and see if you miss calls. But this will only allow the built in apps to work while it's on safe mode. The sim card can be replaced by Verizon. And Verizon can check your phones settings on their end. Let us know what happens.

Options

1 Posts

08-20-2019

US

1 Signins

16 Page Views

• Views: 16
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: MotoZ2 doesn't show any incoming calls since recent update

2019-08-20, 22:39 PM

I've encountered this same problem since the newest update that my calls don't show I also use my phone so my boss can reach me on the job and I can't see who is calling or even pull up the phone call when I hit the call button

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save