01-29-2018

US

4 Signins

42 Page Views

• Views: 42
  • Message 1 of 2

Motorola moto z² force melting

2019-06-02, 16:30 PM

Woke up this morning and went to make my coffee only to smell burning plastic.  My Motorola moto z² force was melting with the charger plugged in.  It was extremely hot to the touch.  

Went immediately to Sprint and they weren't open but the store clerk was there and open the door for me an hour early.  Says it was a malfunction with the phone.  The charging cord was melted to the phone as well.  The phone was only 18 months old. 

The phone was 3 months from being paid in full.  Sprint says Motorola is responsible for the phone and I should contact them.  The worst part is, my sister in law who lives upstairs from me, has the exact same phone.  I am worried.  If I didn't look at my phone, 3 adults, 3 children, 1 can and 4 dogs would be homeless due to fire.  

I need someone to contact me ASAP.  

Options

332 Posts

02-11-2019

PH

102 Signins

5339 Page Views

• Views: 5339
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Motorola moto z² force melting

2019-06-03, 11:06 AM

Hi bobokity,

Sorry to know about that, I highly appreciate your post. I know how concerning this must be for you. We would like to help and reach you out. Please private message me with your information; Name, Contact Number, and Email Address. Let me know. Thank you. 

Regards,
May
Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save