Options

9 Posts

12-24-2018

CO

16 Signins

144 Page Views

• Views: 144
  • Message 1 of 2

Motorola should have their own operating system.

2019-09-05, 18:09 PM

After the disappointment of Android 9 in the Moto Z2 Force, I really believe that Motorola smartphones should have their own operating system. I like Motorola, but now I see that the brand is increasingly becoming a generic product owned by Google, the brand is only remaining in the logo since the operating identity belongs to Google. Motorola is no longer the owner of its brand, although outside it says it is, and Android is no longer an original system since it is now copying Apple, I congratulate Huawei for developing its own systems.

Options

13138 Posts

02-02-2016

US

1405 Signins

8890 Page Views

• Views: 8890
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Motorola should have their own operating system.

2019-09-05, 18:35 PM

wrote:

After the disappointment of Android 9 in the Moto Z2 Force, I really believe that Motorola smartphones should have their own operating system. I like Motorola, but now I see that the brand is increasingly becoming a generic product owned by Google, the brand is only remaining in the logo since the operating identity belongs to Google. Motorola is no longer the owner of its brand, although outside it says it is, and Android is no longer an original system since it is now copying Apple, I congratulate Huawei for developing its own systems.

Motorola was bought by Google. Google then made Motorola a great company once again. It was one of the best. Now Lenovo owns it and you can see what's happening since. Soon I believe it will sadly fade away or totally merge with Lenovo all together. Motorola is nothing more than it's name now. All the incredible people that made it what it was have moved on either by layoff or just escaping to a better company.... 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete