07-22-2017

IN

5 Signins

57 Page Views

• Views: 57
  • Message 1 of 3

Service Issues with the screen fixing on my moto z2 force

2019-03-11, 9:52 AM

I have been a constant user of Motorola I had the moto G , them Moto G4 and now current Moto z2 Force which happens to be the most premium phone Motorola offers today.

I purchased one back in march18 but soon after it had some issues with the camera app crashing every time I tried opening it , so I gave it to the service center and they told me that the camera is faulty and they will change it and they kept it for weeks and they also told me they had to change the screen as they broke it while replacing so they changed the screen and the screen has been loose since then I have submitted my phone 9 times by now every time to fix the screen and it is not getting fixed and every time I have to go under a software removal that is loss of data,

so my warranty was about to expire so i thought to try and get it fixed one last time but they didn’t take my phone in as the charging pin was damaged , because it was repaired so many time also I don’t charge my phone via cable as i use my mod for that so they didn’t take my phone in , I even asked them to change the pin they refused as they would have to replace the whole mother board for that and that would cost more than the phone, and my phone still being in warranty they agreed to fix it again without doing the software after talking to a service manager Sheik Shapi Over call, but again the screen is loose even worse from before and the service agent said it is not possible to pix as the body has expanded because of multiple times the device was opened. .

can anyone help me out here as to what can be done and can the phone be replaced , my device is still in warranty till 24th march 19.

Options

5988 Posts

12-04-2017

IN

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Service Issues with the screen fixing on my moto z2 force

2019-03-13, 16:46 PM

Hi wicky,

Thank you for writing to us, sorry about the ongoing issues that you have been facing in regards to the Camera and Service Center. We would like to take a look and investigate this further, please write us an email and share us all the Jobsheet copies that you have received from the Service Center so far in regards to your device—along with the pictures of the same. This will help us investigate further.

Let us know if you have any questions?

Regards,
Swaraj

Moto Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Options

2 Posts

07-22-2017

IN

5 Signins

57 Page Views

• Views: 57
  • Message 3 of 3

Re: Service Issues with the screen fixing on my moto z2 force

2020-01-22, 10:42 AM

The issue was not fixed the phone is almost dead now this is a waste of time and money.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete