Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z² Force
All Forum Topics
Options

130 Posts

12-18-2014

United States of America

395 Signins

5963 Page Views

• Views: 5963
  • Message 11 of 12

Re: Slap in the face Moto Z2 Force owners

2019-01-29, 23:26 PM

Again I dont care about OS upgrades and yes Moto is a little slow. However when slow to correct problems is a different problem. Granted the furture OS upgrade may correct these problems however I feel waiting to receive a major upgrade just to have BT and data connection problems resolved is a FAIL! Folks waiting for Pie as a new expirence is one thing. Folks now waiting for Pie to fix a problem in after 8.0......and after this much publicity is just crazy!

Options

108 Posts

11-30-2014

United States of America

219 Signins

2186 Page Views

• Views: 2186
  • Message 12 of 12

Re: Slap in the face Moto Z2 Force owners

2019-01-30, 17:55 PM

@Z2ForceFan

Longtime Moto fan here too (Droid Global 2, X, X Pure, and now Z2 Force); and when I got my Z2, I did so knowing that Motonova would only disappoint me with their lack of OS updates.  I liked the phone (especially the “ruggedization”), Moto unique features, and was intrigued by the Mods.

Given their history of not supporting updates, I know they will not change their way of doing business. If they are disappointing enough Moto Z_ owners, then look at it this way, eBay will be flooded with used Mods very soon!  Lemons -> Lemondade!

Note: Although the update to 8.0 did not break my phone’s Bluetooth, they seemed to have affected enough customers of their flagship from 2017-18 that I am surprised they haven’t released 9.0, or at least a fix in 8.1. SAD!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms