Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z² Force
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

10-19-2018

India

2 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 2

USB tethering issue in MotoZ2 Force

2018-10-19, 6:56 AM

Hello there,

When I am connecting my device to my PC for connect internet, as I turn on USB tethering my pc (windows 10) turn blue screen with this message:

"Your PC ran into a problem and need to restart..."

Anybody have solution of this, please.

I have Moto Z2 Force.

Thanks.

Options

953 Posts

02-20-2009

United States of America

1098 Signins

6491 Page Views

• Views: 6491
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: USB tethering issue in MotoZ2 Force

2018-10-19, 13:25 PM

For a Lenovo Think branded PC, be sure to run System Update from https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/downloads/ds012808

For a non Think branded Lenovo PC, go to the support page for your particular model at support.lenovo.com, and update all drivers appropriate for the OS you are running to most current.

I would also make sure you are running Windows 10 ver 1803 regardless, with the PC in pure UEFI mode. If this PC was upgraded from Windows 7, changing to UEFI mode will prevent it from booting unless you convert the boot sector from MBR to GPT mode.

For none of the above...contact your PC's manufacturer for support, since that's the problem area, and not from Lenovo. Or, you can purchase a new Lenovo PC from www.lenovo.com. I would pick a "Think" branded laptop or desktop.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms

Most Liked Authors

(Last 7 days)