US

2935 Signins

20947 Page Views

• Views: 20947
  • Message 171 of 173

Re: WiFi Issues Z2 Force (Verizion)

2019-04-23, 18:38 PM

wrote:

Well it's as plain as I can make it; after attempting to contact support for help with my Z2 Force's WiFi issues; which go figure I find out is a known issue since DAY 1. They won't fix it because the warranty ended 11/18/2018. I explained I found over 17 pages on just Lenovo's website of issues and Motorola and Lenovo did nothing. They still won't do anything they want 150$ to look at it and then they may give me a replacement z2 force. I've had enough I am starting the process of a class action lawsuit against Motorola; and Lenovo and I wanted others to reach out to me. If you've had issues please contact me. Thanks

Rob

Since it's not a universal issue, I doubt you'll get anywhere, but good luck trying.  By "universal" I mean every phone, or a vast majority of them, suffer the problem.  17 pages contain duplicate users, posts about other phones, and do not represent a reliable count, which you'll probably need. 

Class actions are expensive, and typically return little to the users.  Do some research to see if it's worth the effort.  I know people with Z2Fs that have no problems at all.

For what it's worth, I don't know if it's in the house rules or not, but I find it insulting, and poor business,  to use Motorola's own website to promote a lawsuit against Motorola.  Perhaps you'd do better to find a different outlet to proceed.

Good luck!

Options

2 Posts

04-23-2019

US

1 Signins

28 Page Views

• Views: 28
  • Message 172 of 173

2019-04-23, 18:40 PM

There are also posts on Reddit; XDA developers, and other websites. But I agree it may take awhile. Motorola was sued in 2017 for Bad customer service and they lost; this is the same crap. 

Options

9227 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1050 Signins

140677 Page Views

• Views: 140677
  • Message 173 of 173

2019-04-24, 17:07 PM

Hi,

To Everyone with Google Wifi, make sure that your router is updated to the latest firmware. Let me know if everything's up to date. 

Also, please update your profile with the current phone, carrier, and serial number, this will help us to further check.  See here for the instruction.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete