06-27-2019

US

1 Signins

44 Page Views

• Views: 44
  • Message 1 of 2

Z2 Force Power Button stopped working

2019-06-27, 21:48 PM

Out of nowhere my power button stopped working so I can't shutoff or restart my phone. Once the battery dies and I plug in the charger, it automatically powers on where before it would charge while the phone was still off and I would have to use the power button to turn it back on. Obviously thats the same button needed to screenshot which I'm not able to do now either. Any suggestions?? Thanks

Options

28302 Posts

02-02-2016

US

5838 Signins

132750 Page Views

• Views: 132750
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Z2 Force Power Button stopped working

2019-06-28, 1:59 AM

wrote:

Out of nowhere my power button stopped working so I can't shutoff or restart my phone. Once the battery dies and I plug in the charger, it automatically powers on where before it would charge while the phone was still off and I would have to use the power button to turn it back on. Obviously thats the same button needed to screenshot which I'm not able to do now either. Any suggestions?? Thanks

If the physical button is damaged, then the only solution is service. Since you can't enter safe mode, the only other option is a reset and test before installing any apps. 

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save