10-04-2017

US

2 Signins

14 Page Views

• Views: 14
  • Message 1 of 2

Z2 Play Android Auto Assistant Audio Issues

2017-10-04, 14:58 PM

I've got my phone hooked up to the incipio car dock and the dock plugged into my car through aux. I've got maybe a 25% success rate (or less honestly) of being able to say ok google and get a response back.
I know the phone recognizes me because the assistant "logo" thing pops up and whatever I was listening to goes silent. The little animation even plays as if the assistant is speaking, but no audio comes out. I can sit there and retry and it will eventually work, but it is very annoying.
Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Options

5405 Posts

07-12-2014

US

925 Signins

79600 Page Views

• Views: 79600
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Z2 Play Android Auto Assistant Audio Issues

2017-10-05, 15:01 PM

wrote:

I've got my phone hooked up to the incipio car dock and the dock plugged into my car through aux. I've got maybe a 25% success rate (or less honestly) of being able to say ok google and get a response back.
I know the phone recognizes me because the assistant "logo" thing pops up and whatever I was listening to goes silent. The little animation even plays as if the assistant is speaking, but no audio comes out. I can sit there and retry and it will eventually work, but it is very annoying.
Has anyone else had a similar issue?

Hi Guernica,

I'll have someone test to see if we can duplicate this concern. I'll post back once more information is available.

Regards,

JM

Motorola Support

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete